Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moody Day!!!!

         Have you ever had one of those days when you are moody as hell and really angry at the world and you just don't know why?? Well today is one if those days for me! I just woke up and felt like everything was wrong today! I always wonder why because last night i slept in the best mood possible and i just woke in the worst mood and i just can't explain it! everything irritates me from the taste of my breakfast, which usually doubles up as lunch because i wake up so late, all the way to the noisy shrieks of my baby brother and sister! i hate being like this, the risk of me getting in a fight with someone i care about are really high and i don't like the odds against me! Then again i am a woman and i'm very environmentally sensitive! i get irritated by the smallest things but at the same time i have the patience and care to take care of some things. have you ever wondered how your mum does it? I do, almost everyday! I can only imagine how somedays they just don't feel like going through the "schedule" but they do it anyway!
        Sometimes i don't think i can do it! I love children but i don't see myself dropping everything i worked so hard to build and just raise a child! Go through the painfully boring day to day schedule that always starts with me running around and ends with me still running around! Cleaning things after them, washing them, running after them, feeding them, putting them to sleep! I love kids don't get me wrong but i just don't know if i have the strength to leave everything and dedicate my life to them! Maybe in the future i will be more mature and prepared but for now, the most i can do is continue babysitting for my mother and hope to God that i will be a good mother in future!
                   And thats just LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment