Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AWESOME soaps this week!

                                                                                       
          OMG! these soaps are going to kill me some time soon! I mean the drama! Juan Miguel the sexy man holding the apple yeah!!!! isn't he such a beauty! I mean i can stare at him all night and all night long! Who knew Cuban men were so SEXY!!!! anyway, today don't mess with an angel was off the hook! My favorite part was when he grabbed Marichuy and cockily said "i'm going to dance with my WIFE!" i would kill to hear him say that to me! Marichuy watch out coz i'm coming to get my man!!!! what? a girl can dream! 
       
        I love my soap operas they keep me alert and always expecting something! i never realized how important they were until i found myself relying on them for some form of adventure in my life! Its like reading a book! you get to travel, fall in love, feel pain, get hurt and be happy all from the comfort of your living room or in this case my bedroom! what would i do without getting my daily dose of romance and happiness from my William Levy? not to mention the extremely romantic Eric Elias and my poetic and incredibly cute Inaki Ipparagire! i would be bitter and sad without them! which says a lot coz i'm genuinely a sweet and nice person i would to think! 





        also, lets not forget Emiliano finally acting like a man and defending himself against the witch Romena! if you are reading this and you dont understand a thing i am saying i'm sorry coz i would love to explain everything but it would take FOREVER!!!!!! for those who understand what i'm saying, i npw this sounds crazy but i kinda want Paloma to stay with Gabriel! I mean he seems to be more worthy of love and affection not only coz he is going to die but also coz well his eyes are actually open! 

        
             well with that, the love and stories in these soaps keep me grounded and happy in a sense! when im watching these things i feel like i am actually there with them, feeling what they are feeling! i guess that is just      
  LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!

1 comment:

  1. hey bushra, would you know where i could watch C.C.E.A in english? cos everywhere i go there are no subs except for http://www.viki.com/channels/1664-be-careful-with-the-angel/videos, if u do know please let me at inboxamna@gmail.com =) thnaks

    ReplyDelete