Wednesday, February 9, 2011

.A Long day but completely worth it once i saw my pals!!!


     do you ever feel like this day is the worst day of my life??? i feel like that all the time but i see these faces here and my day gets so much better! our crazy sex talks, our secret crushes and not to mention the endless times we learn something new about each other! i cant imagine a day without them! its virtually impossible! i mean if didn't get to see at least one of them once a day i would go MAD!!!!
       they have been there for me through the worst and stood by me at times when i had some of the best                                                    
times of my life! i will never forget the first concert we went for! we screamed so much we lost our voices! And remember the Spanish festival???? the best time EVER!!!! i mean its not everyday you get kissed one million times by a SEXYISH Spanish GUITARIST!!!!!!! either way the point is some of my best memories are with you guys! thanks Terry for showing me how amazing it is to blog about my boring life and for teaching how to be the best person i can be without taking bullshit from people who don't matter! thanks everyone for showing what its like to a fun person to be with! without you i would probably still be glum and sad!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! and i wouldn't change a single day we have had together
and thats LIFE AS I KNOW IT!!!! =* <3

1 comment: