Sunday, February 27, 2011

IT'S WEDDING SEASON AGAIN!!!!!!

        Well the fact that i have not had a weekend in forever has been the worst part of my semester hence the lack of time to keep updating my blog! So what's new? In th name of love is finally finished! i started a new soap called Mar De Amor (Sea of Love) and it's going ok but the best news yet is that it is wedding season again! the good thing with knowing many people is you get invited to many events! For it's the weddings i love! So after a long HORRIBLE exam yesterday i ended up going for a wedding and as usual i had to get my hair done and get the best outfit in the least amount of time possible but the end result was AMAZING (as usual!) and it was perfect rehab for getting over my exams and everything that has been going on this year plus it was a mixed wedding meaning there were SEXY, tight ass, luscious lip Somali guys all of which were from my tribe! I know yeah!
         The best opportunity to actually get a real relationship but too bad there were one million grandmothers around and none of us could make any moves but i did see one who was worth the time of day and his ass!!! OMG!!!! it was the best sight in the world and he kept smiling at me so i guess that means that he was thinking the same thing about me but then again he was probably wondering why this weird chick was staring at him so much!!!!! =O but i enjoyed myself my waist is still in pain because of all the dancing and running around! I was in a jungle red dress and gold heels! and a gold belt at the empire waist and my hair was in perfect curls and my lips were as usual glamorous in red!!! its a wonder this guy was drooling all over me!!! ;)  it was just the best way to get over the stress of the pat weeks and the yet to begin stress from the next weeks. i love weddings and i hope i get to have more of them to attend and hopefully my own! Oh by the way, Ida Odinga was there and the Permanent Secretary i didn't catch her name and the MP for Wajir North   and his wife and a few more people i didn't bother to note! it was an amazing night although i'm still hangover because we got home at about 4:30 and could sleep because my dad was arriving from Paris at about that time and you know what that means PRESENT TIME!!!!
For now thats just LIFE AS I KNOW IT! =*

1 comment:

  1. is that the one on KTN that has fake Carina a.k.a Mora and Salvador? I like it.

    Me lo quiero esta blog mucho !!!!! av followed

    ReplyDelete